fabulous fresh pub food
Here at the exmouth we believe in fresh simple pub food and using the best local suppliers. We change our menus regularly to take advantage of seasonal produce.
Food is served seven days per week, lunch and dinner. For lunch we offer a range of Lunch Specials for just £7, as well as a great range of sandwiches. In the evenings choose from our Small Plates and share with friends over a pint or a glass of wine.
Sunday Roast is a real favourite with at least three choices of meats. The pizza oven in our glorious garden is fired up at weekends during the summer months for delicious fresh pizzas.
Families are always welcome and we provide a number of children’s options and half portions on most of our dishes.
As our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen on a daily basis we can be very flexible, so you can always ask us if you have a special request or dietary requirement. A number of our dishes are suitable or can be adapted for plant-based, gluten free and dairy free diets. Just ask a member of the team for guidance.
Please see our menus below. Please note these are subject to change.
- homemade soup of the day with granary bread £5
- grilled goat’s cheese on toast with honey, pine nuts & red onion jam £5.50
- falafel bites with tahini yogurt dip £5.50
- chicken satay skewers with spicy peanut dip £6
- lamb koftas with tzatziki £6
- king prawn crostini with chilli, lime & garlic butter £6
- halloumi chips & sweet chilli sauce £5.50
- thai beef salad with pak choi, radish, cucumber, peppers & sesame dressing £6/£11
- kale, lentil & roasted beetroot salad with tahini dressing £5.50/£10
our homemade burgers are served with chips & house salad
- classic 8oz exmouth burger with streaky bacon, cheddar & burger sauce £13
- the double stack : 2 x 4oz beef patties, american cheese, streaky bacon, onion rings & burger sauce £14
- southern fried chicken with garlic mayonnaise £13
- spicy falafel burger with tahini yogurt £12
- 8oz rump steak with garlic butter, onion rings, chips & salad £15
- pie of the day with a puff pastry lid, chips & seasonal vegetables £14
- chicken satay skewers with coriander rice & spicy peanut sauce £14
- grilled salmon fillet, crushed new potatoes, minted peas & hollandaise sauce £15
- spinach, mushroom, feta & pine nut wellington, tomato & basil sauce & chips £12
- thai vegetable green curry, sticky rice & prawn crackers £11
- sticky toffee pudding toffee sauce with cream or ice cream £5
- today’s crumble with cream, custard or ice cream £5
- warm chocolate brownie chocolate sauce & vanilla ice cream £5
- selection of winstones ice creams – choose from vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, butterscotch & blackberries & cream £5
- 7oz minute steak served with chips & garlic butter £10
- honey & mustard glazed ham, egg & chips £7
- arkell’s beer battered fish & chips £7
- pea & mint risotto with pesto & parmesan £7
(lunch time only)
- homemade fish finger sandwich with tartare sauce £6
- steak sandwich with red onion jam £7
- lime & chilli chicken with guacamole & greek yogurt £6
- falafel & halloumi wrap with tzatziki £6
- roasted vegetable & goat’s cheese £6