fabulous fresh pub food
Here at the exmouth we believe in fresh simple pub food and using the best local suppliers. We change our menus regularly to take advantage of seasonal produce.
Food is served seven days per week, lunch and dinner. For lunch we offer a range of Lunch Specials for just £7, as well as a great range of sandwiches. In the evenings choose from our Small Plates and share with friends over a pint or a glass of wine.
Sunday Roast is a real favourite with at least three choices of meats, including our now famous slow cooked lamb which cooked slowly in our pizza oven. The pizza oven in our glorious garden is fired up at weekends during the summer months for delicious fresh pizzas.
Families are always welcome and we provide a number of children’s options and half portions on most of our dishes.
As our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen on a daily basis we can be very flexible, so you can always ask us if you have a special request or dietary requirement. A number of our dishes are suitable or can be adapted for plant-based, gluten free and dairy free diets. Just ask a member of the team for guidance.
Please see our menus below. Please note these are subject to change.
- homemade soup of the day with granary bread £5
- salmon & smoked haddock croquettes & sweet chilli sauce £6
- pork belly bites with barbeque dip £5.50
- chicken satay skewers with a peanut sauce £6
- grilled goat’s cheese on toast with honey, pine nuts & red onion jam £5.50
- jackfruit & sweet potato croquettes with harissa dip £5.50
- halloumi chips with spicy yoghurt dip £5.50
- classic caesar with anchovies, croutons, parmesan & caeser dressing £5.50/£9
- garlic & rosemary marinated halloumi with orange & beetroot £6/£11
- thai beef with sesame dressing £7/£12
- 8oz exmouth burger with burger sauce & a choice of two toppings £13
- southern fried chicken with garlic mayonnaise & a choice of two toppings £13
- falafel with houmous & tzatziki £12
- 8oz rump steak with garlic butter, chips & salad £15
- 10oz sirloin steak with garlic butter, chips & salad £19
- slow cooked pork belly with apple & cider sauce, celeriac mash potato £15
- half bbq chicken with asian slaw & a choice of chips or roasted new potatoes £15
- fillet of sea bass with crushed new potatoes, rocket & salsa verde £15
- goat’s cheese & roasted vegetable tart with puy lentil salad £13
- banoffee pie cheesecake with toffee sauce & whipped cream £5
- today’s crumble with cream, custard or ice cream £5
- warm triple chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream £5
- selection of winstones ice creams – choose from vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, butterscotch & blackberries & cream £5
- selection of winstones sorbets – choose from lemon or orange £5
- 7oz minute steak served with chips & garlic butter £10
- honey & mustard glazed ham, egg & chips £7
- arkell’s beer battered fish & chips £7
- pea & mint risotto £7
(lunch time only)
- homemade fish finger sandwich with tartare sauce £6
- chicken, bacon & sunblushed tomato open sandwich £7
- steak ciabatta with red onion jam £7
- pulled jack fruit wrap with asian slaw £6
- halloumi & falafel wrap with houmous & tzatziki £6
- homemade nachos with cheddar cheese, jalapeños, guacamole, soured cream & salsa £8
- baked camembert with cranberry dip, celery & ciabatta £8