fabulous fresh pub food
Here at the exmouth we believe in fresh simple pub food and using the best local suppliers. We change our menus regularly to take advantage of seasonal produce.
Food is served seven days per week, lunch and dinner. For lunch we offer a range of Lunch Specials for just £7, as well as a great range of sandwiches. In the evenings choose from our Small Plates and share with friends over a pint or a glass of wine.
Sunday Roast is a real favourite with at least three choices of meats, including our now famous slow cooked lamb which cooked slowly in our pizza oven. The pizza oven in our glorious garden is fired up at weekends during the summer months for delicious fresh pizzas.
Families are always welcome and we provide a number of children’s options and half portions on most of our dishes.
As our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen on a daily basis we can be very flexible, so you can always ask us if you have a special request or dietary requirement. A number of our dishes are suitable or can be adapted for plant-based, gluten free and dairy free diets. Just ask a member of the team for guidance.
Please see our menus below. Please note these are subject to change.
- homemade soup of the day with granary bread £5
- crispy croquettes with chimichurri dip – choose from smoked haddock or chicken & chorizo £6
- smoked salmon with potato rosti & horseradish cream £6.50
- sticky chicken wings with sweet chilli dip £5.50
- grilled goat’s cheese on toast with honey, pine nuts & red onion jam £5.50
- garlic mushrooms on sourdough toast with sour cream £6.50
- halloumi chips with spicy yoghurt dip £5.50
- classic caesar with anchovies, croutons, parmesan & caeser dressing £5.50/£9
- roasted butternut squash & goat’s cheese salad, caramelised red onion, pomegranate seeds & red vinegar dressing £6/£11
- 8oz classic exmouth burger with stready bacon, cheddar & burger sauce £13
- the double stack : 2 x 4oz beef patties, american cheese, cheddar, streaky bacon, onion rings & burger sauce £14
- exmouth dirty burger : 4oz beef patty, pulled pork, american cheese & gravy £14
- southern fried chicken with garlic mayonnaise £13
- beetroot & red kiney bean with chimichurri mayonnaise £12
- 8oz rump steak with garlic butter, chips, roasted tomatoes & onion rings £15
- beef, mushroom & guinness pie with creamy mash & roasted carrots £14
- spinach & ricotta cannelloni baked with a tomato sauce served with garlic bread £12
- half bbq chicken with asian slaw & a choice of chips or roasted new potatoes £15
- grilled salmon fillet, chilli & coriander butter, chips & crushed minted peas £15
- veggie chilli, coriander rice, homemade nachos & sour cream £12
- boozy tiramisu with amaretti biscuits £5
- today’s crumble with cream, custard or ice cream £5
- crème brûlée with shortbread £5
- selection of winstones ice creams – choose from vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, butterscotch & blackberries & cream £5
- 7oz minute steak served with chips & garlic butter £10
- honey & mustard glazed ham, egg & chips £7
- arkell’s beer battered fish & chips £7
- mushroom & parmesan risotto £7
(lunch time only)
- homemade fish finger sandwich with tartare sauce £6
- lime & chilli chicken with guacamole & greek yogurt £6
- steak sandwich with red onion jam £7
- carrot, houmous & raisin with mint £6
- roasted vegetable & goat’s cheese £6
- homemade nachos with cheddar cheese, jalapeños, guacamole, soured cream & salsa £8
- antipasto plate, cured meat selection, grilled halloumi, sun blushed tomatoes, olives & toasted ciabatta £6/£11