All you need to know about visiting the Exmouth
Customer and team safety is our top priority and we have made a few changes to how we do things in light of COVID-19. We will review our measures and there will no doubt be changes to how we do things as we go forward. Please bear with us.
How to Book
- You can pre-book a table inside and outside, for dining and for drinks only.
- When booking for dining please take care to note our food service hours.
- We will keep some tables in our garden available for ‘walk in’ customers. Available on a first come first served basis.
- Tables are allocated for a two hour period.
- Click on Book Now to reserve your table.
- Tables booked in our garden are made at the customer’s own risk as we may need to cancel your table in the event of bad weather. Plus, with the unpredictability of our great British weather we would be unable to accommodate you inside the building if there was, for instance, an unexpected rain shower. Spare fleeces and umbrellas might be an idea!
- Customers need to provide contact details which we will keep for 21 days as part of the Track and Trace program (GDPR compliant).
We are taking bookings for tables up to 6 people.We can accommodate tables that adhere to the Government’s social distancing guidelines. From Monday 14th September this means we can only accept tables up to 6 people.
Our tables will be suitably spaced to allow for social distancing.
We will be operating with table service only. Children and adults need to remain seated inside and outside, except for visits to the toilets. Our team will maintain a safe distance when serving your table and we ask that you help us out with this. We will be taking card payments only. Outside payments will be made as you order, rather than at the end of your visit.
Please do not visit if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Table bookings will be staggered to limit queuing. When you arrive you will be shown to your table. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at the entrance, by the toilets and at various other points around the pub and the garden. We ask that you maintain regular hand washing and sanitizing during your visit.
We will have different entrance and exits with one way systems in place. Toilets will be allocated dependent on whether you are inside or in our garden.
While keeping you comfortable we will keep some doors and windows open to reduce touch points and also to allow additional ventilation.
We ask that you maintain social distancing at all times.
You will notice our team regularly cleaning surfaces.
For everyone’s enjoyment we ask that you help us by following the new guidelines. For the protection of customers and staff alike, we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered to. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like further information then please let us know by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org