All you need to know about visiting the Exmouth
Customer and team safety is our top priority and we have made a few changes to how we do things in light of COVID-19 and Government mandatory guidelines.
How to Book
- If you wish to dine with us you can book via our online system. Visit our Book a Table page.
- We do not take bookings for drinks only. Drinks only tables will be available on a walk-in basis.
- Tables booked outside are booked at the customer’s risk as we have limited cover available if it rains.
- In the event of bad weather we may need to cancel your table. We will send you an email and provide as much notice as possible if we need to cancel.
- For outside bookings we recommend wrapping up extra warm as we do not have heaters. We have some blankets available.
- Most of our garden tables are picnic benches. If this is unsuitable for any reason please send a request with your booking and we will do our best to reserve you another type of table, although this can not be guaranteed.
- We are now by law required to collect contact details for every visitor on arrival. Our preference is that you use the NHS Covid 19 app and scan the QR code. We will keep contact details for up to 21 days as part of the Test and Trace program (GDPR compliant).
The maximum table booking in our garden is for 6 people, but you can ask to be near your friend’s table and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Inside we can accept bookings for 6 people from any number of households or from two households. If the two households are greater than 6 people, please email us to book.
Our tables will be suitably spaced to allow for social distancing.
We ask you to remain with your table at all times.
We will be operating with table service only. Children and adults need to remain seated inside and outside, except for visits to the toilets. Our team will maintain a safe distance when serving your table and we ask that you help us out with this.
Outside payments will be made as you order, rather than at the end of your visit.
In line with mandatory Government guidelines face coverings should be worn indoors at all times except when seated.
Our front of house team will be wearing face coverings.
Please do not visit if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Table bookings will be staggered to limit queuing. When you arrive you will be shown to your table. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at the entrance, by the toilets and at various other points around the pub and the garden. We ask that you maintain regular hand washing and sanitizing during your visit.
While keeping you comfortable we will keep some doors and windows open to reduce touch points and also to allow additional ventilation.
We ask that you maintain social distancing at all times.
You will notice our team regularly cleaning surfaces.
For everyone’s enjoyment we ask that you help us by following these guidelines. For the protection of customers and staff alike, we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered to. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like further information then please let us know by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org