All you need to know about visiting the Exmouth
Customer and team safety is our top priority and we have made a few changes to how we do things in light of COVID-19 and Government mandatory guidelines.
How to Book
- You can pre-book a table inside and outside in our marquee. We also have tables on our patio underneath our umbrellas for walk in customers.
- Tables are allocated for a two hour period.
- Click on Book Now to reserve your table.
- Our marquee is heated, but it is outside and we recommend wrapping up warm, with lots of extra layers.
- Customers need to provide contact details which we will keep for 21 days as part of the Track and Trace program (GDPR compliant). Details are captured at time of booking or on arrival for walk in customers. Our preference for walk in customers is to use the NHS Covid 19 app and scan our QR Code
We are now in Tier 2 which means that indoors we can only accept bookings where guests are from the same household or household support bubble. In our outside marquee and in our garden we can accept bookings up of to 6 people from different households.
The maximum table booking is for 6 people.
Our tables will be suitably spaced to allow for social distancing.
We ask you to remain with your table at all times.
We will be operating with table service only. Children and adults need to remain seated inside and outside, except for visits to the toilets. Our team will maintain a safe distance when serving your table and we ask that you help us out with this.
If you wish to consume alcohol you will need to order food in line with Tier 2 regulations.
Outside payments will be made as you order, rather than at the end of your visit.
In line with mandatory Government guidelines face coverings should be worn at all times except when seated.
Our front of house team will be wearing face coverings.
Please do not visit if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Table bookings will be staggered to limit queuing. When you arrive you will be shown to your table. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at the entrance, by the toilets and at various other points around the pub and the garden. We ask that you maintain regular hand washing and sanitizing during your visit.
We will have different entrance and exits with one way systems in place.
While keeping you comfortable we will keep some doors and windows open to reduce touch points and also to allow additional ventilation.
We ask that you maintain social distancing at all times.
You will notice our team regularly cleaning surfaces.
Last orders will be at 10pm.
For everyone’s enjoyment we ask that you help us by following the new guidelines. For the protection of customers and staff alike, we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered to. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like further information then please let us know by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org