Book a table
We are delighted to accept bookings in our garden for eating and drinking.
To make sure that the Exmouth is the right choice for you, there are a few things that you should know about before booking a table with us:
- If you wish to eat please be aware of our kitchen opening hours:
Monday to Thursday : 12-2.30pm & 6-9pm. Friday 12-3pm & 6-9pm. Saturday 12-9pm. Sunday 12-8pm.
- Tables booked outside are booked at the customer’s risk as we have limited cover available if it rains. We do not have heaters; it’s just not feasible for us to heat such a big open space. We do have a few blankets, but we highly recommend wrapping up for the weather conditions.
- In the event of bad weather we, unfortunately, may need to cancel your table. We will send you an email or telephone and endeavour to provide as much notice as possible if we need to cancel.
- We are not able to guarantee you a specific table (e.g. a table in the sun, or out of the sun) due to the nature of our booking system.
- Most of our garden tables are picnic benches. If this is unsuitable for any reason please send a request with your booking and we will do our best to reserve you another type of table, although this can not be guaranteed.
- Tables are allocated for a two hour period.
- The maximum table booking is for 6 people.
- You can book tables inside or outside from 17th May 2021 (subject to Government guidelines).
Please see our full guidelines here before visiting. Any queries you have, please email us at
We thank you so much for working with us as we all navigate our way through these unusual times.