Book a table
If you wish to DINE with us here at the Exmouth you are able to book a table using our online booking system. You are able to book a table inside (select Standard) or in our garden (select Outdoor)
We do not accept bookings for drinks only. If you just fancy a drink, then simply come along, tables are offered on a first come first served basis. We regret to say that if you use the booking system to book a table and you are not dining you may be refused entry on arrival.
To make sure that the Exmouth is the right choice for you, there are a few things that you should know about before booking a table with us:
- We only have tables for up to 6 people in our garden, but you can request to have tables near your friends and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Tables booked outside are booked at the customer’s risk as we have limited cover available if it rains and we may not have a table free inside.
- We do not have heaters. We do have a few blankets, but we highly recommend wrapping up for the weather conditions.
- We are not able to guarantee you a specific table (e.g. a table in the sun, or out of the sun) due to the nature of our booking system.
- Most of our garden tables are picnic benches. If this is unsuitable for any reason please send a request with your booking and we will do our best to reserve you another type of table, although this can not be guaranteed.
- Our booking system only accepts bookings of up to 6 people. For larger bookings of two households please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our full guidelines here before visiting. Any queries you have, please email us at
We thank you so much for working with us as we all navigate our way through these unusual times.